The act of inhaling & exhaling the vapor created by an e-cigarette is known as vaping. Of late, smoking e-cigs has been considered safe & is employed to help heavy smokers to quit smoking. A recent study shows that number of vapers is expected to touch 55 million by 2021.
Component of a vape:
To maintain your vaping device efficiently, first you’ve to comprehend the different parts of the vape. A vape usually consists of 3 critical parts:
- A rechargeable battery that may have voltage & temperature control options.
- A tank which holds the e-juice
- A coil which changes the e-liquid into vapor
How to maintain your vape?
- Always maintain a perfect e-liquid level
- When not in use, keep your vape in a safe place to prevent damage
- Keep your e-juice away from direct sunlight & high temperature
Clean your vape device:
When your vaping device isn’t offering the experience you are looking for, it’s important that you clean vaporizer meticulously with the recommended vape pen care & maintenance. For best result clean every part separately.
How to clean your vape tank?
Mostly, the cleaning of a vape tank is done when you want to change the e-liquid flavors & wish to not compromise the new taste with the old one. Here are some cleaning steps you can follow:
- Fill a basin with warm water, then detach the tank from the mod.
- Pour out any of the old residual e-liquid. Then, take apart the tank completely.
- Place the parts of the tank into the basin & wash until they’re clean.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe the tank components. Then air dry them for nearly fifteen minutes.
- Restructure the tank & the device.
You can also use alcohol to take of tough e-juice stains from the vape tank.
How to clean the vape coil:
Coils play a vital part in determining the flavor of the vapor you breathe in. Unlike vape tanks, which are cleaned through warm water, dampening your coil will consequence in a burnout. Henceforth, it’s advocated to replace your vape coil frequently relying on how often you vape. Here’re some tips to pursue when changing your vape coil.
- Detach the tank from the device & pour out any residual e-liquid.
- Turn around the coil to the left to unbolt it from the tank.
- Replace the coil by screwing in the new coil.
- Reconstruct the tank with the device.